1. Gather your supplies:
- Tissue Paper
- Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters (if you dont want to cut the wire with scissors)
2. Cut the tissue into rectangles (approx. 5inches x 10inches)
3. Take 5 rectangles and accordian fold them approximately 8 times.
4. Take about 10 inches of floral wire and wrap it around your bundle. Twist the wire to hold itself together. This is the stem of your flower.
5. For a more refined looking flower use scissors to round the edges of your petals.
6. Begin separating the layers of tissue. Be careful not to rip the flower.
7. Congratulations on your beautiful paper flower.
The highest thing that I could accomplish would be becoming a children’s show creative producer. I have wanted this for a long time and never really made any active progress towards it. I want to have say over what the set looks like. I want to have say over the content being covered. I want to dream up silly things and make them happen. I want to have say from beginning to end to make the show a success.
Because you can’t help it. I was always that kid who got along with everyone. Didn’t we all? I love coloring, drawing and making things. I remember spending hours and hours with my k-nex. Gosh, I loved those k-nex. I love attention most of the time. I am a ham. I, I, I. Me, Me, Me. Music is something I love doing. I play flute, jazz flute. I take photos. Everyone can take photos! I take them and know what makes it good and what makes it bad. Hardy har har, you are still reading. What?